Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Friends

This original content was created by me in 27 September 2003 in my original website, www.geocities.com/yteing. I preserve the original post here:


A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words…….

Friendship is a very important aspect of our lives. My life has been blessed with wonderful friends who stood the test of time and who stuck by me through thick and thin. We do not need many friends … what matters the most is a handful of true friends. That makes our live well lived…

Today, I would like to introduce to you two wonderful friends of mine:


Dr Phang

Dr Phang is a medical doctor by profession. I have known Dr Phang since 1999 when we had taken up a public speaking class together.

Dr Phang is an active public and motivational speaker. He is a medical doctor by profession. He wrote his first book, "Don't Worry, Be Happy" for medical students. In his book, he offered lots of practical advice and funny antidotes of a life of a medical student who are dealing with lots of stress.

This book is very practical too for working adults or students who are undergoing lots of stress. Simple solutions that we have not thought off or some wise sayings come with funny graphics.

You can email me at yteing@yahoo.com if you wish to contact Dr Phang.







2. Theodora.

The book above was writen by my friend Theodora. Theodora is a crystal consultant and studied Pranic Healing from the Institute for Inner Studies, Philippines. She is also a Reiki practitioner, following the traditional Usui System of Reiki.

She is a dear friend of mine, never hesitating to offer advice and help whenever it is needed. I truly admire her for coming up with this book as not many people are able to share or reveal very personal experiences with others. Her experiences are presented in forms of easily read short stories which will get you turning the pages to read the next story. There are stories of deities, guardian angels and with crystals. The author wrote "Theodora Speaks...." for readers of mixed cultures.

The book is currently available at:Silverfish Bookshop, Bangsar Baru Crystal Discoveries, Bangsar Shopping ComplexOr for more information, please contact me at my email address, yteing@yahoo.com

No comments: